Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The start of something I hope we all enjoy.

Hello. My name is Sean. I live in northeastern Iowa. My passion in life is my family, outdoors and beer.
Pretty typical of most. Since my brother known to outdoor bloggers as 'Wandering Owl' had been writing a couple of his own blogs the thought of sharing parts of my endeavors, and parts of my life has appealed to me. I don't know if what I have to share is worth your time, but I would like to share it. I will be writing about my fishing outings mostly. My family (for which there is the most important reason to live). And beer! I love beer.
I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope that I can appeal to all who visit.

Yesterday, my post spawn drought finally broke. It has been about a month since the smallies shut down from spawning here in northeastern Iowa. With a storm moving into the area, and temperatures getting down to 75 degrees, my wife and I fished our local stream and had some fun. We landed eight smallies total, four of them were keepers.


I will post older pics as time goes by. After the day had ended for fishing I sat back and enjoyed a new beer tha was introduced to me. 'Brother Benedict's Bock' YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment